Silvers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open, friendly, creative community of people who will accept you with open arms. Enjoy debates, writing, graphics and artwork, role play, and much more here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My art programs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghosting Graphics
Ghosting Graphics

Female Posts : 2

My art programs Empty
PostSubject: My art programs   My art programs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:14 am

For people who design graphics and do digital imagery there is a couple of programs i would suggest that I use. Firstly would be Photoshop because it is a very advanced program great for everything including animations and secondly Gimp basically a free version of Photoshop with different aspects of design.

For hand drawn art to a comic book look through the computer I suggest Adobe Illustrator it is great when you use live trace to give the comic book cartoon look.

Hope this has helped.
Back to top Go down

My art programs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silvers Forum :: Literature & Artwork :: Works of art :: Works of art discussions-
Jump to:  
Forum free | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com